Hey guys, hope you are doing great.
First of all, save some coins for prescription glasses from Lapaire if you use my code #StellahCharles. Good news is you get a free vision test and try out their frames. Check their website here.
I definitely love eye makeup, so when I got glasses a few months ago from Lapaire I was pretty bummed. I felt like a lot of my favorite eye looks would now be rendered useless. However, it turns out there are plenty of tips on how you can still retain makeup looks and still wear glasses, read through the post for more.
1.Choose a perfect mascara. I personally use Maybelline New York for that perfect curl. Prevent your lashes from bonking against your lenses literally every time you blink. Giving your lashes some extra ~lift~ with a curler will push them up and away from your glasses, which should stop them from hitting your frames and causing smudges and discomfort. Invest in smudge-proof mascara so it doesn’t rub off on your lenses
2.Use a good under-eye concealer. I have been using Zaron for a while now, so far so good, therefore worth buying it. It’ll help make you look *extra* awake, and can make your eyes really pop from behind your glasses.
3. Conceal your brows. Remember to groom your brows and conceal them, because while you might think they’re hidden behind your specs, neat brows still play an important role in framing your face.
I use the Davis pencil number 18 or 40. Groomed, darkened brows can bring your whole look together if you’ve got prominent frames, so filling your brows in can make a huge difference.
4. Put setting powder on your nosepads. It prevents your foundation from rubbing off and also from leaving print on your skin.
5. You can go bolder with eye make up than you’d expect. I use the Huddah pallet anyday anytime or Morphe. The pigmentation is long lasting and does not smurge.
With the right techniques, tips, and tools, you can wear makeup and glasses, and look fabulous. It may take time to perfect, but it is possible. Start with these simple makeup hacks for glasses:
- Use a magnifying mirror in a well-lit area while applying your makeup.
- Wear liquid-based products.
- Brighten your eyes.
Have a lovely day ad remember to check out Lapaire Glasses for all your glasses solution.