Few days ago I posted an article about how to maintain your skin; I have received many messages and emails from ladies asking me how they can deal with acne. This is what I came up with………
When there are hormonal excesses in the body higher than regular sebum production, skin pores eventually get clogged with sebum and dirt; and this is what we call acne. It is sometimes painful and physical characters can be swelling of the skin, presence scars and bumps on the skin.
You can easily get acne treatment products in any cosmetic shop or event chemist. The truth is, most of these productions contains chemicals and can make the situation worse. I recommend the following simple domestic treatment of acne
- Use of Aloe Vera; apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on the pimples every morning and before you sleep, this will smoothen and eventually heal the pimples.
- Use organic powder made from crushed dry orange or lemon peels instead of using ordinary soaps which contains chemical ingredients
- For two 14 consecutive days use mint leaves juice and apply it before sleeping.
- Lime juice and honey blended together can work if you use it continuously for two weeks.
- Consider using garlic too, cut flesh garlic into pieces then gently apply it on the pimples; this might work, and from my research garlic is an excellent cure of acne.
Last but not least, consider changing your pillow cases regularly; in this way the infection won’t get back to you easily. Everyday after hot shower, apply ice gently on your face to open the pores. Avoid using any chemicals to cure acne, unless you have been advised by your cosmetology.